X-Rites iCPlate2 serien består af 2 plademålere, som begge understøtter de nyeste raster- og pladeteknologier.
Med iCPlate2 får du et måleudstyr til kontrol af din pladeeksponering.
Både X-rite iCPlate2 X og iCPlate2 XT understøtter Fogra FMB kontrolstrip.
iCPlate2 giver dig en høj aflæsningsnøjagtighed, automatisk kalibrering og en lang batterilevetid.
Både iCPlate2 X og iCPlate2 XT understøtter AM, FM, hybrid og koncentrisk raster.
Automate Your Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A4 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 in to process 1,500 patches in just 8 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s)
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data of an A4 test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.
The i1iSis 2 improves the speed and accuracy of profiling and calibration and helps operators address color drift before it is visible to the human eye. You can even average more than one target and quickly analyze a high volume of charts. Need a larger chart size? Learn about the i1iSis 2 XL A3 chart reader. With the i1iSis 2, spend less time profiling and more time ensuring happy customers!